Enquire about joining the Homeshare UK Network
The Homeshare UK network membership is open to organisations who deliver Homeshare, organisations or individuals wanting to develop Homeshare and supporters wanting to keep up-to-date with the Homeshare community.
The Homehsare UK network membership fee for new members is £1,020 per year for Charities or CIC and £1,140 for Private Sector schemes. Ongoing memberships fees are £177 per year for Charities or CIC and £295 per year for Private Sector schemes. All our fees are inclusive of VAT.
Please complete the initial enquiry form below and a member of the Homeshare UK team will be in touch shortly.
- Ongoing support from the Shared Lives Plus Homeshare Team (which is subject to ‘fair usage’)
- Dedicated links to your scheme on the Homeshare website
- Access to the Homeshare UK Quality Assurance Framework and demonstrate the good practice being delivered by your scheme
- Access to the Homeshare UK Good Practice Guide
- Regular news related to Homeshare, delivery of good practice, updates on policy and funding.
- Access to network meetings, an annual conferences and training events.
- Access to the Shared Lives Plus Homeshare network forum which enable members to contact each other and Shared Lives Plus staff easily
- Members only resource library that holds key pieces of research, quality assurance information and draft documents that will support delivery of your Homeshare scheme
- The opportunity to contribute to national reports and research
- A collective voice with local, regional and national decision makers
- Ongoing awareness raising of Homeshare
- Access to tailored Insurance products for your organisation and scheme participants.