We may not be able to sort out Brexit, but we are going to Brussels next week to the biggest gathering of Homeshare services around the world. The biennial congress is taking place this year on 21st and 22nd March hosted by 1Toit2Ages.
The congress will host international experts on shared housing, population ageing, and social impact. It will be a fantastic opportunity to discover different ways that countries around the world are developing Homeshare and new innovations in shared housing and the human solutions that are increasingly responding to a real societal challenge in the face of an aging population.
Homeshare SHOUT is the online campaign that accompanies the congress where we hope to get Homeshare trending across the globe and we need your help!
Here are a few things you could do next week…
- Follow us – on Facebook and twitter
- Look out for our posts and share/retweet them if you like what we’re saying
- If you like our content, share it with your contacts to widen our network and reach
- Use our hashtags #homeshare #homeshareshout and sector specific #housingcrisis #sharingeconomy #loneliness
- Tag us in any relevant content you are sharing
Looking forward to joining the conversation with you
Alice and Debs