Salary scale: £27,130 (actual £33,461)
Accountable to: National Homeshare manager
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: Until 1 March 2023
Location: Home based in Greater London, Norfolk or within easy reach of both
Over the past four years the Homeshare UK team have driven the growth and development of Homeshare across the UK and ROI. This exciting and diverse new role will focus specifically on establishing Homeshare in Norfolk along with supporting the development of new Homeshare programmes and widening the reach of our existing members across Greater London.
The key objectives for this role include:
- Supporting the development and start-up of new Homeshare programmes across Norfolk and Greater London.
- Working with existing Homeshare providers in Greater London to support them to scale up operations
- Support an increase in take up of Homeshare particularly by people from diverse background and communities.
- Support Homeshare to become recognised as a mainstream housing and social care model
- Work with the Homeshare UK team to support the promotion of Homeshare across the UK and worldwide though our international work.
- To contribute to the effective administration of Homeshare UK and Homeshare International
How to apply
Apply by sending an up to date CV and a supporting statement, which should be kept to a maximum of two pages. Please start your supporting statement by saying why you want to work for us and work in the Homeshare sector. Your supporting statement will also need to demonstrates how you meet the requirements of each area of the person specification below:
- Relevant skills and experience
- How your knowledge, values and attitude make you a suitable candidate
- How you would meet the practical requirements of the job.
To get a better sense of what we are looking for in each of these areas please read through the main duties and responsibilities and the detailed personal specification below.
Shared Lives Plus is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Lynne Harrison on 0789925948 or email [email protected]
Deadline for completed applications 9.30 am on Monday 27 January 2020
Pre-interviews via skype/telephone 6 and 7 February and interviews 18 February 2020