Salary Scale: £21,976
Accountable to: Head of Homeshare UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Initial 5 Years Fixed Term contract with the possibility of extension.
Location: Home-based with occasional travel to our head office in Liverpool and potentially other locations in the UK.
Shared Lives Plus is the UK membership charity for more than 6,000 Shared Lives carers, 150 Shared Lives schemes and a growing network of over 25 local Homeshare organisations. Our vision is a kinder, stronger society built on sharing our lives and our homes. We help build communities where everyone lives a full life, regardless of the support they need. We do this by turning Shared Lives and Homeshare into thriving, mainstream options, with all the right structures in place to support and guide those who want to share their lives and homes.
We have recently secured funding to further develop Homeshare in the UK in areas of the country that are currently not well serviced by our existing network.
The Homeshare Services Administrator post is a key operational role providing support to our new service delivery teams. Working closely with the Homeshare UK Social Franchise Manager, the Homeshare UK Services Manager, and the Head of Homeshare UK the primary focus of the role will be to provide administrative services to support the sustainable growth of Homeshare across the UK. There will be the opportunity to be actively involved in the development of administrative practices and processes and the development of an IT portal that helps manage the new programme. The role will also contribute to the further development of knowledge, expertise, and practical resources supporting the wider Homeshare UK network.
Shared Lives Plus is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled, and rewarded by their work. We welcome applicants regardless of race, religion or belief, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, and other protected status as required by law. We promote and protect human rights; they are the foundation of what we do.
We want to be an inclusive place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and contribute their unique strengths and perspectives. We are focused on equality and believe that all the fascinating characteristics that make us different, make us more able to deliver our life-changing work with passion and creativity.
The overarching objectives of this role include:
- Day to day administration of the Homeshare Social Franchise and Service Delivery programmes
- Take the lead on coordinating and administrating meetings and events
- Support development of administrative tools, practices, and processes
- Support promotion of the Homeshare model
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholder groups
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Support the development of the infrastructure for the Homeshare programmes
- Support the programme managers to collect and collate underpinning feasibility information for the programme’s
- Support development of appropriate processes and paperwork for the delivery of the Homeshare programme’s
- Support the development of a CRM system and monitoring tools to help manage the programme and to capture information about participants.
2. Day to day administration of the Homeshare Social Franchise and Service Delivery programmes
- Be the first point of contact for participants in Homeshare (older people and their families, younger people, health and social care professionals) and people interested in our Social Franchise opportunities
- Setting up meetings for both of our programme teams and providing administrative support to those meetings including sending out relevant paperwork, setting agendas, taking and circulating minutes
- Ensuring that participant data is captured on the CRM system and that information is accurate and updated
- Collating data from the CRM
- Supporting the delivery of training to our Social Franchise network
- Support collection and collation of outcomes data for the programmes and support writing quarterly and annual reports.
- Liaising with any third-party stakeholders involved in the Homeshare match as appropriate e.g., Health care professionals, domiciliary care providers, family members
3.Support awareness raising activity
- Support promotion of the Homeshare programmes across the UK through sending out information, supporting blog writing, and promoting Homeshare at local and national events and conferences
- Develop a bank of case studies from people actively engaged in Homesharing highlighting the benefits of Homeshare
- Actively promote the Homeshare programmes through our existing social media channels and by working with the Homeshare Team to develop appropriate content for the Homeshare UK website
- Support the wider work of HSUK and the HSUK Communications Officer by helping coordinate effective and timely engagement between the Homeshare participants, media, and PR opportunities.
- Attend any conferences, seminars, and meetings representing Homeshare UK
- Working with the HSUK Team to help identify the need and scope for new resources including learning materials, guidance updates, and training that will be beneficial to the wider Homeshare sector
- Actively support the collection of data, case studies and provide content for the annual Homeshare Sector Reports
- Actively engage with the Homeshare UK network attending monthly practice meetings, training events, and annual conference
- Work in accordance with Shared Lives Plus aims, objectives, policies, and procedures and promote a positive image of the organisation and its members
- Engage in continuous self-development and training
- Promote diversity, equality of opportunity, anti-discriminatory practice, and Human Rights
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the level of the post.
|Experience and skills||
|Values and Behaviours||
Please submit your CV along with a supporting statement based on all the details in the job description and person specification telling us why you feel you’re the person for us to [email protected]vesplus.org.uk
The closing date is: 29th October 2021
Short pre-interviews will be on the 16th November 2021 with final interviews taking place on 19th November 2021
We envisage that the successful candidate will take up the post early in January 2022.
You can find out more about what it means to work at Shared Lives Plus via this link Working for Shared Lives Plus – Shared Lives Plus
More information about Homeshare UK and our network of providers can be found on the HSUK website. www.homeshareuk.org